In this video, we'll show you how to do data entry for meeting attendance in Flourish. Click the play button to learn how to log meetings! If you prefer to read instructions, scroll under the video to see a step-by-step tutorial.
How to Log Meetings:
- From the home screen, click on the DATA ENTRY button.
- Click on the button with hands in a circle that says Log a Meeting.
- Click on START ENTERING DATA. This pulls up a blank line with some empty fields to fill in.
- Click on the calendar button next to the first field to select the date the meeting was held.
- Under "Who Attended", start typing in the name of the person who went to the meeting, then click on it when it shows up in the drop down menu.
- Under "Type of Meeting", click on the choice in the drop down menu for what kind of meeting it was.
- Under "Duration (in minutes), type in the length of the meeting in minutes (common durations could be 15 minutes, 30 minutes, or 60 minutes.)
- Under "Virtual Attendance", click the box to mark if the meeting was virtual, such as a zoom meeting. If the meeting was in person, leave the box unchecked.
- (Optional) If there is additional information you'd like to enter, describe it in the box labeled "comments".
- Once you have the information put in, click the SAVE AND ADD ANOTHER button to complete this line of data entry. If you want to add additional meeting attendance, begin entering another line of data. When you have completed all of the data entry, click the SAVE AND EXIT button. You are done! Good work.